Belkin is an electronic device manufacturing company. Power banks, earphones, chargers, and routers are the commonly used products of Belkin. However, to keep your Belkin router secure, you need to set a password. Go through this article to learn How to Set Password on Belkin Router?.
Why Set Password On Belkin Router
There are several reasons for which you need to set a password on your Belkin router. You may want to save your data and ensure complete privacy. If you disclose your router password to anyone, they can misuse it. To protect your data from others, you need to set a password to the Belkin router.
Always keep on changing your Belkin router password to protect your data. Many of the hacking software is also available on the internet to know the password of your router. So by altering the password, you can resolve this data losing issue.
How To Set Password On Belkin Router
By following the below procedures, you will be able to get an idea regarding how to set a password on a Belkin router.
- Before beginning the procedures of setting a new password in your Belkin router make sure you have a good internet connection setup.
- At first, you need to open a preferred browser (Safari, Google, Microsoft Edge are the commonly used browsers) in your system.
- In the address bar type 192.168.2.1 and then hit on the Enter button.
- Now you will see the setup page of a Belkin Router and then click on the Utility option.
- Under Utilities, select System Settings option and enter the current password of your Belkin router if have one, otherwise, leave the current password blank.
- Then at the new password space, set-up your preferable password and re-enter the same on the confirmation Password space.
- After that click on ‘Apply Changes’.
This will change the password of your Belkin router. Confirm it by entering the new password in your system to check if it works. If not, then you can reset your Belkin Router to change the password.
Reset Belkin Router
By following the above procedures if you are not able to solve your queries regarding how to set a password on Belkin router, then you need to reset your Belkin router. Try the steps below to reset your Belkin router.
- At first, you need to turn on the router and then locate the reset button of your router
- Press and hold the Reset button with the help of a needle-like pin for 10 seconds.
- After that, the router will automatically reboot.
- Now follow the procedures regarding how to set a password on Belkin router in order to set a new password.
This is the most effective way to set the password in your Belkin router.
Related Blog:-How To Perform Belkin Router Firmware Update?
Dial-up our Belkin Support Number +1-800-889-4715 for Further Assistance
Our technical members believe in providing you with the best possible solutions and affordable Belkin Support for your Belkin router problems. By studying this article, you will be able to learn Set a Password on Belkin Router. If you have any problem to understand the procedures to set a password to your router, you can directly dial Belkin Customer Care Number. You can also chat live with the experts to clear your queries about Belkin router problems. Send a message at the official email address to get the answer to your questions in an instant.