Belkin is one of the most popular companies dealing with connectivity devices. It designs routers that are in high demand in the market due to its cost-effectiveness and high-quality performance. However, Belkin Range extender are devices that act as a repeater for router’s broadcast signal.
Although it is trendy, it also has some issues like routers. How to Set-Up Belkin Router Wi-Fi Range Extender is a big issue that first-time users face.
Furthermore, below mentioned are some more common issues that Belkin Wifi range extender users face. Go through the list to see if you find them helpful.
The Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extenders are devices, acting as a repeater for the router’s wireless signal to set-up without any cables. Here are steps to set-up Belkin router Wi-Fi range extender extenders that are easy for users to understand. Reach at Belkin Router Customer Support Number 1800-335-8177 for expert guidelines. Steps explained below are explained while keeping in mind users’ understanding.
Issues That You Might Face With Belkin Router Wi-Fi Range Extender
- Limited data access issues
- Invalid password and router name
- Setting the security of the SSID not adequately done.
Many other issues might trouble you, and it is not possible to speak about every issue with your networking devices. So it is better to take assistance from an expert if you are facing any problems other than the ones mentioned above.
Steps to set-up Belkin Router Wi-Fi range extender are as follows:
Before users start applying steps, to ensure that they have the following instructions:
While working with Belkin router Wi-Fi Range Extender, do ensure that an existing Wi-Fi network and its wireless router’s network name and wireless password are available. However, if users are working with a dual-band router then, do ensure the security of SSID as well as the wireless password of both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz network bands.
Step 1: The first and the foremost step is to plug into the range extender into a power outlet which should be within the router’s range of wireless network.
Step 2: As instructed by Belkin Router Customer Service team, work with your Wi-Fi-capable device, to locate as well as connect to the Belkin.setup network. Now, wait for a while to allow device connect with the Belkin.setup network before moving ahead.
Step 3: Launch your browser and then, enter “http://belkin.range” command in the address bar. Tap “Go” icon.
Step 4: Go to the page which will open automatically and tap the “Get Started” icon. It will further search for the router’s SSID.
Step 5: This is the last step where users need to select the wireless network that they wish to extend. Click the “Next” once you are done.
Alternate Easy Fixes to Set-Up Belkin Router Wi-Fi Range Extender
Are you tired of the constant problems? Your search ends here; we provide all the necessary solutions to effectively resolve Belkin router and extender problems on your own.
- The first and primary step that you must follow is to plug-in the range extender to a working and stable power outlet. These will let you have a proper router’s range.
- Now ensure that you are working with a Wi-Fi enabled device to connect with the range extender to set up a network. Before moving ahead, wait for a while to allow the device to communicate with Belkin setup network.
- In the address bar, launch your browser and then enter “http://belkin.range”. Next click on the Go button.
- Let the page open and click on ‘Get Started’ Icon. After this, it will further search for the router’s SSID.
- The final step is where the users need to decide the wireless network which they wish to extend. Now your setup is done. Click on the Next to complete the process.
Following the above process should solve your problem completely. But we advise that if you are not good with tech, it is better to avail customer support. Here, any wrong move can damage your Belkin Router.
Top reasons to approach us:
- Talented and experienced professionals
- 24/7 hours tech support service
- Customer feedbacks are always welcome
- Un-matched solutions delivered at your desk
Get connected to Belkin Router Repair Service team for expert guidelines to related issues
Are you still struggling with your Belkin Range Extender? Do not worry. Call us at our Belkin Support Number +1-800-889-4715 and avail quality services from our experts. You can dial our Belkin Support Number for a wide range of services. We provide a 24×7 service so you can call us at any point of the day and receive answers to all your queries.
You can also drop us a mail at our Belkin Support ID mentioning all your queries. We will get back to you with the most suitable and reliable methods to resolve the issues to ensure your problem is fixed as soon as possible.
There is also a live chat portal available on our webpage. Get in touch with our experts in an instant and forward us your questions. Our experts are equipped with all the Belkin related information who will help you quickly cure your problems. Our primary motive is to provide you with the best services at an affordable rate.