Hey, you got stuck in a problem where you are experiencing a suddenly broken connection of your Belkin router and are unable to connect with the internet world? Don’t worry. Calling up a reliable Belkin Router Customer Support Number service is a decent option to get all your issues fixed instantly. But if this does not work out, then approaching an expert could be the second option. Well, if you are planning to go for the second option, here are few genuine tips for them:
Process to Resolving issues of irregular working of Belkin Router
Users working on Windows need to follow these below steps:
- Click on “Windows Logo> Control Panel”
- Click on “Network and internet”
- Click on “Network and Sharing Center”
- Next, remember to click on the connection which you want to edit
- Click on “Properties”
- Choose the IP Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then on the “Properties”
- Click the “radio button” next to “use the following DNS server addresses”. Next, entering the DNS server addresses is much easier.
Below are few DNS server addresses to follow:
- Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
- Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
Once done with these steps, users are advised to click on the “OK” button on each of the Windows and are recommended to shut down the “Control Panel”. It is now observed that your PC is ready for configuration to utilize statically assigned DNS server addresses well.
Well, hopefully all the above steps mentioned in this blog will prove to be a helpful guide for people to resolve the problem if their Belkin router has suddenly stopped working. However, if still something does not work out in this blog, then you are free to dial at the Belkin Router Support Phone Number.