3 Ways to Connect a Belkin Router
You can set up your Belkin router to authorize all the devices and computers in your home to divide high-speed Internet connection therefore you can play games, check email, browse the Web, and much more. You can easily setup Belkin router by using the manual configuration procedure or by using the Belkin router driver disk. To Install Belkin Wireless Router contact our Belkin support team.
Steps to Connect a Belkin Router
Step 1: By Using Manual Configuration
- Connect the Belkin router to the modem with an Ethernet cable.
- Use another Ethernet cable to connect Belkin router directly to your computer.
- Start the Internet browser on your PC and input “192.168.2.1” into the address bar of the web browser.
- Now click on “Login” at the top right corner in the Web page.
- Do not input anything in the “password” field and click on the “Submit.”
- Input the network details provided by your Internet Service Provider, then click on “Apply Changes.”
Step 2: By Using the Belkin Setup Disk
- Connect the Belkin router to the modem by using an Ethernet cable.
- Insert the Belkin router driver disk in the DVD drive on your PC.
- Click on the “Run the Easy Install Wizard,” and perform the on-screen instructions to configure your internet connection.
Step 3: Fixing Belkin Router Setup Issues
- Keep your Belkin router away from hindrances and gadgets that may be creating interference such as metal cabinets, cordless phones, aquariums, refrigerators, and microwave ovens that can disturb your router Wi-Fi signals.
- Inspect the Ethernet cables for your Belkin router and modem if you are not able to create a connection between your PC and the router.
- Push and hold the reset button for minimum fifteen seconds on your Belkin router if you are not able to log directly into the router.
Why Call Us?
Belkin router issues can arise at any time and so it is necessary to take a professional advice from Belkin router customer support professionals, available online 24 hours a day with instant service. Customers facing numerous issues with Belkin routers can get in touch with our skilled technicians who bring world class router solutions at your home with the best-industry results at highly reasonable rates. So, pick up your phone and call our Belkin Router Technical Support @ toll-free number +1-800-889-4715.