Belkin Routers have always been a well-known router manufacturing company when it comes to providing better services than the other companies. It offers a great user-friendly interface that makes it more reliable. Despite its brilliant features, users often face issues like Belkin Router not working.
To fix the glitches quickly, you need to follow the steps which are quite easy and yet effective. Therefore, go through the article to fix the error instantly.
Reasons Responsible For Belkin Router Not Working
There are several reasons that may result in the Belkin router performance failure. Therefore, it is necessary to find out the exact reason behind the error before we move on to the solutions.
You can face a sudden glitch of the router in the middle of its work. This problem can arise due to Overheating or router firmware. Similarly, hardware and ISP issues can also harm your router in several ways.
Whatever it may be, it can create more troubles for your router if you don’t take the right initiative to resolve it. Keeping that in mind, you can go through the section below and get some effective fixes for the problem.
Easy Steps To Repair When Belkin Router Not Working
Follow the easy steps to fix the issue quickly.
- At first, remove the power link and wait for 30 seconds and plug in the cable again.
- Then, reboot the modem.
- Next, reboot the router and your computer and wait for a few minutes.
- Finally, check your Belkin router if it is reflecting the online status.
Fix Belkin Router
- To follow the step at first, you need to unplug the router from the modem.
- Now, connect your device to your modem with a cable link and check if you are getting the internet connection.
- Then, connect the modem to the router by using an internet cable in the internet port.
- Next, go to the URL box and type 192.168.2.1 in it. You can see that the router’s setup page will open.
- Now set up your router and change the password.
Reset The Belkin Router
Resetting your Belkin router can solve the issue as well.
- First of all, find the Reset key of the router which is located at the bottom or back of the router.
- Then, hold down the Reset key with the help of your hand or a pen for 30 seconds.
- Now, reboot your router and check if the error persists.
- If it starts working then update your router firmware.
Check WiFi Security Settings
If you are using a wireless router then this step might help you. If you are using a wired router then ignore this particular step.
- At first, click on the Wireless option and then Encryption.
- Then, look at the Security Mode drop-down menu.
- If you find the option is selected as Disabled, make it enable.
- Next, choose one of the menu “64bit WEP,” “128bit WEP,” “WEP/PA2-Personal,” “WPA PSK” or the “WEP” or “WPA” mode.
- Next, choose the Wireless option in the taskbar. Then, tap on Connect. And check if still the Belkin router not working.
Additional Tips To Remember
- Try contacting your internet service provider without failing all the steps to set up your router.
- Make sure and be very careful while resetting. Don’t reset the internet modem instead of your router. Most of the people do this blunder while resetting.
Contact Us at +1 888-816-7965 For Further Assistance Related to Belkin Router:
If you don’t find any workable solution to get rid of Belkin Router Not Working, then just give us a call and let our Belkin Router Support know your required queries. Our engineers are experienced enough to ensure you a better performance of your router with effective solutions. Our customer service is open 24*7. So you can reach us any time and get an immediate assistance from our end. You can also email us at our email ID. The experts will respond you as quick as possible.